Economic Business Development or Financial Stability
- Prescreen clients for eligibility
- Help gather all supportive documents
- Coaching assistance for individuals applying for tax credits.
- Conduct assessments
- Develop a workable budget
- Work with participants to help them understand spending habits
- Help participants learn how to stop living “paycheck to paycheck”
- Coaching individuals on how to build wealth
- Coaching lessons on building up a savings account and investing
Services for job seekers:
Case management and follow-up services
- Information regarding claims for unemployment benefits
- Job search, career planning, and skill self-assessment tools
- Employer directories for job searching
- Resume writing software and support materials
- Occupational training information
- Case management and follow-up services
- Employability skills workshops, i.e. resume writing, interviewing and other related topics
- Job leads and referral services
- Interviewing information
- Eligibility determination to funded programs
- Oral interpretation and written translation services to persons with limited English proficiency
- Usage of phones, Internet, copy and fax machines
- Information on adult education, financial aid, job training, etc.
- Job placement
- Job Club and supportive environment
- Career assessment and planning
Services for employers
- Post a job
- Candidate Search
- Job and Career Fairs
- Interview rooms at facility.
Community and economic development. Supporting entrepreneurs who want to start and grow businesses, helping them connect to the myriad of entrepreneurial resources available throughout Florida.
- Immigrant Entrepreneur Development Program
- New Business Start-Up
- Grow a Business .