- Completion of all related immigration forms
- Representation in immigration court
- Citizenship classes, which include English as a Second Language (ESL), mock interviews, review of test questions and courses in United States history
All application services are provided for a fee A sliding-fee scale will be applied for low-income clients.
- Consultations: Provide preliminary consultation to determine additional services related to each client’s situation and/or assistance requests
- Outreach to United States Department of Homeland Security: Accompany client at review and hearings related to immigration cases
- Completion of immigration forms: Assist with United States naturalization, family reunification, permanent residency, Visas, adjustment status, National Visa Center processing forms, etc.
- Citizenship classes: Assist in the preparation to take the United States Naturalization test
- Visa Lottery: (when available) Assist with the completion of the application process
Citizenship classes are designed to prepare immigrants to take the written and oral portions of the USCIS Citizenship Test. Topics include United States government and history, and test-taking skills.