Ful Job Description
Company: LAGEHO Community Development Network
Position: Administrative Assistant
Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt, Full-time (40 hrs. per week) 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday as a possible workday on pick seasons.
- Bilingual of English, Spanish preferred
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree
Provide administrative support for volunteer committees: provide excellent customer service for volunteers, donors and partners including relationship building with committee volunteers.
Maintain accurate records of all activities.
Respond to all requests in a timely manner.
Respect confidentiality of the department and sensitive information.
Plan meetings, manage details, and take minutes, as requested.
Coordinate and schedule appointments.
Prepare letters, proposals, reports, and other communication materials.
Manage the completion of requests to ensure that deadlines are met.
Work Experience and/or Education
3-plus years of professional or volunteer work experience in a range of ANY of the following: executive support, administrative assistance, office manager; relevant education considered in lieu of work experience.
Experience in Non-profit organizations.
- Familiarity with general office equipment,
- Knowledge of business English correspondence, correct punctuation, and grammatical usage,
- Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)